FASS Community Engaged Research
Many faculty do research that engages with community organizations. We’ve focused attention on the Lower Mainland. The map should look familiar. The dots on the map are local community organizations.
- Click on a dot to see the community organization and the faculty members and departments are partnering with that organization
- Click on a department name to see all of their partner organizations
- Click on a research topic in the word cloud to see the community organizations involved in research on that topic.
A list of faculty members and the organizations they work with appears below the map. (Note: the information here is just a snapshot of our community partners. We are working to have more complete information.)
- To select multiple organizations: Ctrl+click on Windows or Cmd+click on a Mac.
- To reset and start over click on some white space.